Isle of Skye Day Tour
Day Tour Leaving from Inverness
Details & Itinerary
Exchange a day in the city of Inverness for the Isle of Skye Day Tour. Driving alongside Loch Ness and through the Highlands, you will explore the spectacular Eilean Donan Castle before spending the afternoon on the Isle of Skye.
Continuing on to the Fairy Glen and Kilt Rock, this full day tour departing from Inverness is the perfect showcase of the Isle of Skye. Just make sure you don’t run out of space on your camera!
This tour leaves from Inverness and visits Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle, The Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock, Quiraing & more
Tour Difficulty: Easy
- Free Wifi
- Free Picnic Lunch
- Transport in 8 seat air-conditioned vehicle
- USB Charging Ports
Departure Time: 09:00; Check-in: 08:45 Departure Point: Lay-by on Bank Street, Inverness. Outside the Mercure Hotel. Duration: 9 hours (approx.)
Return to: Bank Street Inverness drop off between 18:00 – 19:00 Hrs
- Loch Ness (photo stop)
- Five Sisters of Kintail
- Eilean Donan Castle (1 hour here)
- Trottenish Loop
- The Fairy Glen, Uig – Lunch
- Kilt Rock
- The Old Man of Storr
- Loch Carron for more views on the way back to Inverness
What You Should Bring
Suitable clothing for the weather on the day.
- Free Wifi
- USB charging Ports
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Picnic Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuity (Tips)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply.