Rob Roy & Clan MacGregor
Tour from Arrochar & Loch Lomond
Details & Itinerary
The MacGregors had a turbulent past and often found themselves on the wrong side of the law. Their lands were taken from them and their name outlawed in the 1600s after the Battle of Glen Fruin. Discover the ‘Children of the Mist’ Clan MacGregor and its most famous son Rob Roy MacGregor.
Pick up – 9 am at hotel/B&B in Arrochar or Loch Lomond Area. Alternatively pick up from Arrochar & Tarbet Station (Slanj Restaurant)
Glen Fruin, Loch Lomond, Calander, Balquidder & Loch Katrine
Optional Cruise on Loch Katrine
What You Should Bring
Suitable clothing for the weather on the day.
- Transport by Private Vehicle
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Entrance fees
- Extra Activities
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Infant seats may be available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is for Vehicle hire and Driver Guide only.